Friday, October 30, 2015

October extras

Met up with some friends for an endowment session at the Gilbert temple~

Star student of the week! ☆

My monthly lunch date with Preston when I volunteer in his classroom 

We took Gavin out on a little one-on-one date.  I'm afraid that as the middle child, he sometimes gets lost in the shuffle.  We went to FlipSide, which is a family entertainment center with bowling, an arcade, laser tag, the works!  I think it's safe to say he had a great time!

Tie-tying lessons on Sunday morning

The kids raided the recycle bin and made their own cardboard arcade.  The boys got the idea from their RISE (gifted) class at school, where they learned about Caine's Arcade .

New Fall flowers in the front, small winter garden planted in back!  I'm so happy to get back to gardening!  We have green onions, cilantro, broccoli, lettuce and tomatoes.

No comments: