Monday, December 14, 2015

Hayden is FOUR!!

My baby is FOUR.  I'm pretty sure that if I blink one more time, she'll be 16.  As much as I like having babies, I'm not really sad another year has gone by because this is SUCH a fun age!  The things she says are hilarious, she's 1000% girly and she puts up with a lot from her big brothers!  I'm guilty of carrying her EVERYWHERE still.  She is extremely attached to her pink blankie and her sucker finger.  

We invited family over to celebrate.  All ready for birthday gifts!
Just a throwback to Hayden's first birthday when she got her pink chair.  Look how little!!
My Little Ponies galore!!  Her favorite was the pony that rides on a remote control scooter from Uncle Taylor and Aunt Becky!
We got her a balance bike.  These are the newest thing, supposed to help kids ride a two-wheel bike sooner by mastering the sense of balance before adding the pedaling component.
When I asked Hayden what kind of cake she wanted, she insisted on a rainbow cake so we went with that.  A gigantic, layered rainbow cake!
Facetiming singing "Happy Birthday" with grandma & grandpa Hamilton
So pretty!

Happy birthday, pretty girl!  We love you so much and are so glad you're a part of our family!

No comments: