Monday, December 28, 2015

December randoms


Preston likes to sit in this "triangle" of my legs while I'm laying on the couch.  He's been doing this for years but he's almost too big to fit!
She's convinced that these bows on her new pajamas are scissors!
I accidentally left to run errands at San Tan Village still wearing my Ugg slippers!!  I had made a mental note that I needed to change my shoes, but I guess that's what happens when your feet are so cozy!
Decorating the Christmas tree!
This is a popular spot on chilly mornings before school.
Just doing planks in the car while we're waiting for big bro & sis, no biggie.

Basketball season has begun!  The little ones sure are entertaining to watch!  Lots of traveling and falling on the ground. Haha!

BRAG ALERT!!!  Gavin participated in the school spelling bee today and finished THIRD PLACE, first and second places going to eighth graders!!  He gets to move onto the district bee next month!  SO proud of him!  When I asked him about the word he got out on (trellis), he said, "Mom, I've never seen that word in a book before and that's how I know my words."
Mailing Cody a Christmas package
I volunteered to "help" Brooklyn with her homework.  I love crossword puzzles, even if they're in Latin!
Since Preston's birthday falls during winter break, I decided to pick him up from school and take him out to lunch early.  He loves Firehouse Subs!
All dressed up for the Sunday before Christmas!
With Grandma LeBaron after the annual Christmas gift exchange
And with Grandma and Grandpa Palmer at the Palmer family dinner and talent show!  The kids each played a piano piece, then we all sang The Miracle as a family.
We got a new fridge!!!
The long awaited day is here!!  They watched all 6 Star Wars movies in preparation for the release of The Force Awakens.  I'm not a Star Wars person, but I loved seeing them so excited!
"Do you want to build a snowman?" for Primary singing time!

No comments: