Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mr. Brown Can Moo!

This has been Gavin's favorite book for awhile now. He loves to say the sounds on each page! If he had to be attached to a book, I'm glad this is it. It's such a cute one!!
I love to say this last part of the book SUPER fast! I pretty much have it memorized, we've read it so much!

MOO MOO
BUZZ BUZZ
POP POP POP

EEK EEK
HOO HOO
KLOPP KLOPP KLOPP

DIBBLE DIBBLE
DOPP DOPP
COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO

GRUM GRUM
GRUM GRUM
CHOO CHOO CHOO

BOOM BOOM
SPLATT SPLATT
TICK TICK TOCK

SIZZLE SIZZLE
BLURP BLURP
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

A SLURP and a WHISPER
and a FISH KISS, too.

Mr. Brown can do it.
How about YOU?

4 comments:

Weston & Jennie said...

Sydney loved this one too.

Carrie Anne said...

That is a good old favorite, huh? I can say that same part, too, it gets stuck in your head FOREVER! How is the toe injury these days?:)

Jenna said...

This is one of my ALL TIME favorite books! I had to go out and buy it a while back, just because bedtime stories didn't feel right without it!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

OK, I feel so out of it. I have never even read this book. I think I may have skipped childhood by having two brothers 5 & 6 years older than me.

I love reading with Abby! It's so fun to watch kids get into books.