Monday, January 26, 2009

We're HOME!!!

{doin' my happy dance!!}

Just as hoped and planned, Preston was FINALLY released from the hospital this morning!!! It's good to be together with my whole family again. I swear, it seems like Blake grew six inches in the last week! Brooklyn lost ANOTHER tooth and Gavin pooped in the potty for the first time while I was gone. I missed too much of the day to day happenings and I can't wait to be back to real life.

As soon as I stepped in the door, I went crazy; put the few dishes from the sink into the dishwasher, did 5 loads of laundry, I just couldn't sit down!!! I can't wait to pack the kids' lunches tomorrow morning (did I just say that??!?), sit on the floor and play with Gavin, clean the bathrooms (I must be delirious!!) and SLEEP IN MY OWN BED!!!

My oh-so-cozy sleeping spot for the past 6 nights -->
Preston's watchdog
This cute little pooch was waiting in his crib when we arrived at the hospital :)
Love this little outfit my mom brought for the P-meister (the other foot says I ♥ Daddy)
I've got no strings, to hold me down, to make me fret, to make me frown!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! We're glad to hear you guys are home sweet home!
Let Matt know that he did great on TV yesterday!
Cameron & Michon

Emily Widdison said...

hooray! so happy he is home!

Jenna said...

I'm so glad things are okay! Glad you're back in the swing of things!

Heather said...

Yay!! It's about time! I'm so glad he's finally better!

Brandi said...

So glad that he is home and doing good! I bet you are really glad to be home!

Beka said...

ive been following your blog everyday...i'm so glad everything is ok! you need a vacation:)

Weston & Jennie said...

I am glad that you are home and happy! Preston looks good. Weston wants to see some pics of the inside of your new house. :)

mad white woman said...

Your blog always makes me smile. You are just like a little ray of sunshine.

I'm glad he's home and glad you love to clean bathrooms. :)

Marissa said...

So glad to see he is doing better...did I mention that is adorable?

summer c said...

Yay! You've been in our thoughts and prayers! Glad he's safe and home!

Erin said...

Hooray! I am glad that Preston is feeling better and that you are home. Good luck with all the cleaning. =)

Carrie Anne said...

yeahhhh!!! i'm so glad you are home! what a great feeling!!!!:)

Cindy said...

He is so cute and I can't even imagine how hard it must have been to see him in the hospital. Hopefully he will recover fast!

Jamey said...

Yippee you're home! Now everyone needs to stay healthy in your house:-)