Friday, June 3, 2011

Two *minor* items of business ;)

Here's our little baby bean, due mid-December!!!

{baby in top left corner}

Yep, we've decided to go for it, one more time. FIVE kids!!! We are so, so, SO excited for this new little one to join our family!

I'm almost 12 weeks now and still feeling majorly exhausted all the time. I'm dealing with some food weirdness and occasional headaches, but really, I can't complain much. My belly is starting to push out a bit already and I already feel like time is passing so quickly!!! I can't believe I'm almost done with my first trimester. I need to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy because it will be my last. It's still kinda hard to accept because I love being pregnant/having a newborn and it is going to be hard to close this childbearing chapter of my life. *sigh*

Because of the "upgrade" to come for our family, we've decided it was time to upgrade our vehicle as well. We've been talking about it and looking online for awhile now, but I knew as soon as we started LOOKING in real life, it would be a done deal. When Matt gets something in his head, it's almost impossible to distract him from the idea.

Well, he went to a dealership on Saturday to look at cars for his brother and we ended up going back to the dealership on Monday and brought this sweet little thing home with us!!
I've always aspired to drive a Suburban. LOL! It drives so smoothly and I love the space it has, plus a few fun extra goodies like remote keyless entry (which we've never had before) and remote start, a USB hookup so I can plug my iPod right in, Bluetooth for our phones, and a backup camera that will be installed next week. Our Trailblazer was such a good car for us for the past 8 years and I hope this one will be the same!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Congratulations on the baby and on the Suburban!

brittney larson said...

still can't wait to see that beaut in real life!!! :)

Kasey said...

It will be a good car for you guys! Love it! I got headaches too with Kamber. Maybe you gots a girl bean in there...

Emily said...

Yay! Too bad we didn't live closer or we could enjoy the "fun" of being pregnant together. Hopefully Brooklyn gets her baby girl this time! And congrats on the new car! I bet the extra space is heaven. I already want to upgrade out Pilot to a bigger car... hahaha.

Beka said...

congrats again & luv your new wheels!!!

The Murdocks said...

congrats!!! How exciting!!! It must be an exciting/sad feeling to know you are done. But you never know....
I think of 5 and go crazy, but it's just one at a time. :)

mad white woman said...

Congratulations! Newborns are the best. I'm glad someone enjoys being pregnant. ;)

Fancy ride. Maybe I'll get to see it when I finally get to see your house. Ha ha. (Ask Matt when our next fake get together is.) :)