Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Alright, alright!!!! I'll do it too!

I don't usually do these things, but I'll make an exception - just this ONCE!!!

Jobs I've had...
1. House cleaner for a lady in my ward
2. Lifeguard at a water park (two summer seasons)
3. Old Navy (seasonal, twice)
4. The Buckle - WORST job EVER!!! Working on commission at a $$$ store in a college town = low paychecks!
5. Administrative Assistant for an online company
6. Mom :)


Places I've lived...
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Flagstaff, AZ
3. Fullerton, CA


Foods I love...
1. My mom's rolls
2. Frozen yogurt ~ Golden Spoon
3. Chinese food
4. CANDY!
No wonder it's so blasted hard for me to lose weight!!

Websites I visit...
1. Hotmail
2. Blogspot
3. My parenting message boards
4. Craigslist

Places I'd rather be...
1. Disneyland
2. Hawaii
3. An overnight vacation w/ Matt, just the two of us (hopefully we'll be doing this shortly after graduation!)

Movies I love, in no particular order...
1. The Notebook
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. Legally Blonde
4. Save the Last Dance
5. Sweet Home Alabama
Pretty much any good chick flick! ;)

TV Shows I watch...
1. The Bachelor *blush*
2. The Biggest Loser
3. American Idol
4. Wife Swap
5. Supernanny
6. Amazing Race

People I tag...
1. Kristin
2. Summer
3. Jamie

4 comments:

Craig said...

Your lists are quite a bit shorter than mine. . . must be because I am so old! So I've had more jobs and lived more places.

Michelle said...

Thanks. I usually don't do those either - I promise not to tag you again. :) It was fun reading your lists!

summer c said...

Thanks a lot! I love hearing the little things about people though....you should really watch more tv. And the bachelor, i stoped watching a few seasons ago. But I just couldn't resist this seasons. I recorded the last 2 and haven't watched them yet. I'm excited though.

summer c said...

and, we have almost all the same fav movies.