Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Three Little Goats

Following in Daddy's footsteps!
Obviously, Matt had a *little* bit of fun with Photoshop!! LOL!

I don't know how it started, but Matt grew a goatee. I could have sworn that I said something to him about growing it, but that's not the point! ;) I don't particularly like facial hair on my honey, especially KISSING his mouth with hair around it- bleck!- but it's a fun little thing to do every once in awhile. He was going to try to grow it out until we moved to Arizona, but he only lasted a little over ONE WEEK! Since Matt's facial hair is reddish, it makes his chin look dirty to me! So now he's back to his smooth-as-a-baby's-bottom chin. :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm not a real fan of facial hair either. Josh use to never shave the week before and the week of finals. I was always glad when the last day rolled around so that he could shave! I always made fun of him too because his hair never grew in evenly. There was always bare spots! Gavin looks just like Blake! Your kids are darling. Have you started to pack yet? My advice is to put EVERYTHING in boxes. It's sooo much easier. And start early. It's kind of annoying having boxes around, but just find a good corner to start stacking them in. In the end you wil be glad you started early. I'm sorry you have to move, it sucks-I know. The sad part, is I don't even know how many more times we will move. I told Josh next time we move I'm starting our house on fire, so then I don't have to pack and un-pack for the 100th time!!!!!

Maren said...

oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing ever! kinda scary on the kids. im a huge fan of facial hair....only when it is clean shaven and not a full on beard or mustache. like the goatee is fine. i dont really have a choice though cause scott grows facial hair in like 30 minutes. but he cant grow chest hair to save his life....hmmmmmm. sorry, TMI

Weston & Jennie said...

I don't mind a little scruff now and then. Weston can't really grow anything, like Josh, it grows in patches. My boyfriend of like 5 yrs before Weston always had a goatee. However, I think that I like Weston much better without it anyway.

JLynn said...

that's funny, i liked those pictures of your boys, they are too funny and cute at the same time. I think it's even more funny, that our husband's facial hair is extremely similar! when I first saw the picture of Matt, I thought that looks like Curt's goatee!!! Curt's facial hair has always been "reddish" as well. But I do like the look of Curt's goatee, but it is definitely not as kissable when clean shavin! Curt usually grows a goat, then when it gets to bother him it goes.Oh and the nakey bum pic of Gavin, is priceless! you'll need to slip that one into his wedding dvd! ;)