Sunday, October 7, 2007

I Love to See the Temple, I'm Going There Someday

Today in between conference sessions, we took the kids down to the Newport Beach temple. Too bad they keep the grounds locked up, so we weren't able to get very close. It's interesting the conversations we've had with Brooklyn and Blake about the temple. They always ask if they can go inside, but we tell them that you have to be older and have a special piece of paper from the Bishop that says you can go in.

The silliest thing is what they've called the Angel Moroni- Milo or Merlo!! LOL! Milo is the funniest because we have a Grandpa named Milo! Anyway, these are a couple pictures that I snapped while we were there.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

What a great idea! David and I will have to try going down to the temple some Sunday, too...your pictures are beautiful!!!

By the way, I just started a blog, and I'm trying to get the word out...so here it is:

http://web.mac.com/ctolson8

Hope to hear from you! Thanks!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Love all the pictures (as always). That really is a great idea for the break. We ate our lunch outside and it was really nice to be together enjoying the weather.

Craig said...

Those pictures are very nice! I am coveting your camera right now! Very bad I know!

Trenda said...

That was me too!

summer c said...

Me three :)

Carrie Anne said...

So pretty! I wish we were there so we could go inside...hopefully someday!