Monday, June 8, 2009

D-Backs Date Night

A couple weeks ago (has it really been that long already???), Matt got some sweet 'ole Diamondbacks tickets from work and was asked to find another optometrist to "wine & dine" for the evening. We ended up inviting the Moultons from our ward, which made it a lot more comfortable for me since we already knew them!


Thanks to THIS cute 'lil guy -----^ FINALLY taking a bottle (after many days of hard work on Matt's part), Matt and I were able to enjoy our very first date night alone since the baby was born!! Thanks to those who split the baby/kidsitting duties!

I used to keep up with who was playing for the D-Backs, but since we were in California for a few years, I kinda lost touch so I wasn't familiar with any of the players. We quickly learned who were the fan favorites! I loved being up so close -- we were like 8 rows behind the D-Backs dugout along the third baseline!!

Sa-wing batta, batta!!
The windup....Crazed fan runs thru the outfield. He laid right down on the field and security cuffed him. Idiot.
Typical baseball. *snort* Sorry dude, whoever you are!! I didn't actually mean to get a pic of you grabbing your jewels!!! Maybe I should sell this to a sports magazine. Haha!Baxter the Bobcat, official mascot of the Diamondbacks.
I don't get it???? But I did get to slap him five! ;)
Too bad every time I attend a sporting event, it seems like our team loses, but we sure had fun root-root-rooting for the home team anyway!

2 comments:

Underwood's in Cali said...

cute picture of you! You guys are so good to get out. I'm sure being around family makes that much easier.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Hooray for date nights!