Sunday, June 21, 2009

We're So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!!

Matt returned from Scout Camp on Saturday afternoon after being gone for
SIX whole DAYS!!!
(check out that facial hair!!!)

We survived!!!

And we went out for Golden Spoon to celebrate! They even had my very favorite flavor, boysenberry, which made the reward even sweeter. Just kept busy, busy, busy in order to maintain some sanity. Thanks to all the friends, family and establishments that provided us with entertainment!!!!!!! I don't think I could have made it one day longer......

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Perhaps I'm out-of-the loop with Boy Scouts...but I don't remember that uniform? Is it a special leader one?

Lindsay said...

Yes, Jenna, I think it's for the venturing program??? I could be wrong since I'm not very familiar with scouts either.