Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I {heart} WICKED!!

Shortly after we saw Wicked in LA two years ago, I told Matt that I wanted to see it again. When I found out it was coming to the valley, I reminded Matt that I *would* be going, no exceptions. LOL! The plan was originally to take Brooklyn (all the kids are fanatics, just like their mama!), but we decided that my mom and I would be going instead. That was her Mother's Day gift from us this year. :)

Last night was the night!! I'll admit that I wasn't AS excited as my very first time, but I still got butterflies in my stomach as soon as we walked in and saw that stage!
I seriously had to refrain from belting out the lyrics right along with the actors/actresses! I think I may have actually hummed out loud a time or two. ;) And I may or may not have felt a swelling of emotion when it was time for the curtain call at the end of the show. I'm such a baby!!! I had to get myself an overpriced souvenir t-shirt too. My mom was trying to convince me to get the witch hat. "If the hat fits....." hahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Seats!

skinners said...

so fun! i'll go with you next time around!

mad white woman said...

Obviously I need to see Wicked.

That storm was awesome and I'm jealous of your lightning pictures. During it I thought it'd be so cool if I had a.) the camera and b.) the skills to capture lightning. You're awesome!

Unknown said...

I'm Jealous! I tried to go when it came to Salt Lake, but it sold out to fast and those that were being sold were way to much money. Someday I will see it again.