Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Together Forever ~~ Yost family

This past Friday evening, my younger sister Becky and her husband Taylor went through the temple for their own endowments. Then the very next morning, they were sealed together, with their children Lexi and Ashton, for time and all eternity. It truly was a joyous occasion!!

You could tell Lexi had been crying when the matron brought her in to the sealing room. Grandma (my mom) took her and when she noticed all these familiar faces looking at her, she was much happier. The funniest thing, she kept pointing and craning her neck around to see {soon-to-be} Uncle Jesse!

Taylor and Becky, we love you guys so much and are so happy with your decision to go to the temple together as a family. You could see a change in your countenances almost instantaneously. Matt and I are grateful that you allowed us to be a part of your special days.

We get to do this all over again the first week in August when our littlest sis, Brittney, will be going through the temple and then be married a week later! :)

*******

Matt and I have been fortunate to attend the temple three times in the past three weeks. After leaving on Saturday after the sealing, I have this craving to go to the temple! There really is no other word to describe it!! I love how I feel when I'm there and the peacefulness I feel inside when I leave. Our new goal is to make it to the temple once a month. If anyone else ever wants to go, let's make it a date!!

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

I get all teary-eyed when I see stories like this. What a happy day.

It's funny you said you have a craving to go to the temple, just last night when I was doing my VT, I told my friend that same thing. It's like I'll do anything I can to get there because I know how it will make me feel.

Jen Hilton said...

I am so happy for your sis and family. Please congratulate them for me.

Anonymous said...

Sign us up for date night at the Temple anytime!