Thursday, August 27, 2009

Love this!!

Things I love lately:





We call these scrubba-dubbas. ALL the kids have their own. It's a bar of soap enclosed in a mesh thingie, which makes it easy for the kids to wash their own bodies. Awesome! I'm embarrassed to say up until this point, we were still washing our 6.5 year old twins' bodies for them!! I still don't let them brush their own teeth...





Silpats. What???? Never heard of these? Neither had I until last summer while living with Matt's brother and his family. These silicone mats are made to line your cookie sheets with, thus preventing any sticking to the pan. I love that I can just slide cookies right off the sheet without leaving any crusties!! I make cookies a LOT, so the $20/mat is well worth the cost.


Our family's current favorite Wii game. Fun and a bit frustrating all at the same time!! :)
I know there is more but I just can't think right now!

No comments: