Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Larson!

Yesterday, my youngest sister Brittney and Jesse tied the knot!!! We're so glad to officially have Jesse as a part of our family. It's been a looooooooooooong time coming!

--> Side Note: I debated what to do - take my little point & shoot camera, my big DSLR camera or take nothing at all. I ended up taking my little camera and once again, I completely regret my decision not to take my big camera!! Too much lag in shutter speed and not good enough flash power. Grrr....

Just married!!!
Smooches between bride and groom
Brooklyn requested to be at the temple because she
wanted to "see Brittney and Jesse kiss" LOL!

Luncheoning
The 3 stooges (a.k.a. the brothers) - Heston, Joshua and CodyMatt and the little dude
I put this guy down in the pack n play when the reception started and we didn't hear a peep outta him all night!!! Good boy. I had to wake him up so we could leave!

Our family :)
Cute posterityJesse ♥ BrittneyThe candy table, where my kids couldn't get enough!!!! First dance as husband & wifeThe vets' turn!Gavin (obviously a little hyped up on candy) and my niece TaylynMe (holding "Preston") and my MomThe cakeThey were nice.Looky, looky who just happened to catch the bouquet!! For reals! She was ecstatic!Digging for gold... um, I mean the garter!Blake and Coderiferous, playing with {illegal} sparklers as we say farewell to the newlyweds



















The getaway!
The couple are off on their honeymoon in beautiful Puerto Rico! I'm jealous! Love you two and we can't wait to see you guys grow together as your own family! Congrats!

2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Looks like a beautifil wedding! I just love how pics of your kids & fam shots of you guys always seem to turn out perfectly. Impressive. :o)

Michele said...

Wow Brittney looks beautiful! I love how she did her hair. :) You guys are such a great family! I read about Becky getting sealed too, that is AWESOME! Yay for eternity! :)