Sunday, December 20, 2009

She's keeping us BUSY!

Day 17 - Everyone get cozied up in jammies and watch Elf

I know, a movie night on a school night?? Matt was gonna be home late and I had to do SOMEthing to keep myself sane, so we snuggled up together and watched this funny holiday movie. I love hearing my kids giggle! It's the sweetest thing!Day 18 - Do some Christmas shopping and wrap up the gifts!

No pics of this. Sometimes it's a hassle to take all four kids out on adventures, but this was good. It was fun to let them help pick out items for the people we were shopping for! :)

Day 19 - Bake Christmas goodies galore and deliver them to neighbors while caroling

This day became super hectic so we didn't get as much goodie-making in as I had planned. But we did put together these cookies-in-a-jar to take to our immediate neighbors, thanks to the idea we did in our monthly Relief Society canning class!It pays to be a consumer! :) Brooklyn was called to participate in a toy study and got this as her reward! She was thrilled!

No comments: