Thursday, December 3, 2009

'Tis the Season

For sniffles and sneezing!! Yep, we've got 'em over here, folks! Nothing too serious, thankfully, but we've all got it to some degree. Me being the current worst, of course. :/ Too bad mommies don't get sick days!

Here I am lying on the couch last night watching Glee after baking myself some sympathy snickerdoodles. LOL! Notice my three friends below me on the floor - Vitamin Cs, tissues and chubby cup of water
This little dude's nose alternates between being so stuffed up he can't breathe, to pouring snot like a faucet. Which results in a snot encrusted face from smearing it hither and thither. Also, the sad, weepy eyes. :( As long as he doesn't pull a repeat of RSV from last year, I can handle it.
THESE blankets are to die for!
I picked two up Black Friday 2008 from Kohls with the plan to use them as couch blankies. Matt and I are always snuggling up in our blankets, watching our fave tv shows in the evening. :) The original two eventually became bed blankets and Matt was begging me to get more of these blankets. BUT, two things: #1, I would not pay full price for these things and #2, they are a seasonal item. You can find micro fleece, but these are micro PLUSH. Yes, there is a difference. These blankets are SUPER soft and really SUPER thin, but VERY warm and VERY long, which Matt loves because it covers his whole body, head to toe, all almost 6' of him. You better believe I stocked ^UP^ this Black Friday. I got two more as couch blankets (see my new awesome leopard print one above) and two to have on reserve. Go get yourself one. You will thank me later!

4 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

love your advent fairy...can't wait to see more ideas this year!! so fun!
i thought of you on black friday when i went out..but i didn't get out until 8:30am but i got myself a ripstik at target! love it! i'm so bummed i missed out on cyber monday! ugh!
love all the photos & fun things you guys are doing. love your yard & garden..they look awesome! i can't believe matt went back & got that tree! that's great. feel better soon!!!!

Emily said...

I am so impreseed with your after thanksgiving sale shopping. Nice job.

Maren said...

oh my heck! this is the only thing i bought on black friday and we LOVE them! i found them at costco. king size for $18!!! now we each have our own!

Maren said...

oh my heck! this is the only thing i bought on black friday and we LOVE them! i found them at costco. king size for $18!!! now we each have our own!