Saturday, November 6, 2010

DaTe NiGhT!!

It's been TOO long since Matt and I have been out on an official date. A bit ago, I had mentioned to Matt that I would like to learn to use the gift I bought him for his 30th birthday. I think he just about fainted because I've been pretty resistant to shooting any of his guns, even a piddly .22!! It's not that I'm afraid of guns. I don't mind that Matt owns guns, it's just not my idea of "fun" to go out and shoot guns. I figured that I should probably learn how to use the pistol, just in case. ;)

So that's how we started out our date tonight, at the shooting range! I was nervous and excited all at the same time. Matt showed me how to load the gun then let me go! As it turns out, I'm a pretty good shot.

Matt actually admitted that I did better than him! teehee I am woman, hear me ROAR!!!!

I did incur one *minor* injury. I wasn't sure how to position my hands around the handle so I wrapped my left on top of my right with my thumbs crossing behind the gun. The top part of the gun slides back to bring up the next bullet and that hit my thumb and cut it a bit. I survived!
Hot stuff, huh? ;)

We finished off the night with dinner at Texas Roadhouse then a little shopping at Kohls. I love spending time with my honey!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

I didn't realize Matt was so into guns... him and Jason should get together.

Jason asked me, "Would you even know how to load my gun?" I told him I could figure it out. :)