Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February misc. a la Instagram

You see, I've become a *tiny* bit addicted to Instagram.  It's a trendy photo-sharing app that is kinda replacing blogging in a way.  It's easy to record the little snippets of life that I've gotten away from recording here on the blog.  I take so many pictures on my iPhone nowadays, so here goes an Instagram dump for the month of Feb~  (this may become a monthly thing)

Taco braid, loaded veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies #dinnertonight #weloveblackbeans #blakesaidiamthebestcookingmom


Preston left his apple down #freegame


This is never a good sign at 6:01pm :\


Just put her blankie in the wash #shefreakedout #timetoorderanextra


Got heart attacked by the Young Women tonight! #sugarcookiesaremyfave


Lungs are clear and he was so brave for his 4 yr vaccines!
(went in for his well check two weeks prior and discovered he had pneumonia!!)

My 4 year old can blow bubbles with gum! #learnsomethingneweveryday


Such a good helper at the grocery store! #thenshetriedtotakeabite


I love her outfit today!  I'm glad it was cold one more time so she could wear it. #3Dbutterflywingsonback #girlsaresomuchfuntodress #gymboree


Working on class Valentine's tonight x 3. #beingaparentisexhausting


$1 smoothies?  Yes please! #welovejamba


Dinner at 8:30pm = sleepy Preston


I look forward to packing Valentine's Day lunch every year!  Strawberry milk, strawberry Jello, fresh strawberries & raspberries, heart cut out PB&J sandwich, homemade heart-shaped rice krispy treat and a snack that includes teddy grahams, craisins and white chips. #havingkidsmakesholidaysmorefun #loveday2013


This is as good as it's gonna get with my two littlest Valentines!! #cantbebotheredwithpictures #shehasbetterthingstodo #momarazzi #loveday2013


To them, to him, to me (& the girls) #mailboxtradition #whatmorecouldaguyaskfor #loveday2013


What else is there to do on rainy days??! #lovemybakingbudddy #familyfave


Baby girl woke up with a yucky eye today.  Good things we know a good eye doc! @aztche


Apparently my face missed the memo that I'm a grown woman of 30 years old, not a hormonal teenager. #goawayhugepimples


My Pilates buddy this morning #heactuallydidprettywellforafouryearold


And so it begins- she has Brooklyn's headband around her neck and Brooklyn's iPod in her hands! #gettingintobigsistersstuff


Matt did eye exams for some pretty cool baseball players today. @aztche #SFgiants #prettymuchmakeshimfamous

No comments: