Friday, September 21, 2007

I have a new niece!!!

My sister, Becky, had her baby in the wee morning hours this AM!! The baby was about two weeks early. She seemed to progress pretty quickly, giving birth only after 4 or so hours after being admitted to the hospital and pushing for only 10 minutes!! Wonder woman!!! I talked to Becky this morning and she and baby Lexi are doing fine.
~Stats~
Weight: 6 lbs. 11 oz.
Length: 20 in.
Hair: Dark
Eyes: Blue

Congrats to my sis and her hubby!! I know Becky will make a good mommy- she already is! I'll share a pic when I get one.

4 comments:

ashley said...

Congrats to Becky! Can't wait for the pic! and i am jealous about the 10 minutes! (and the 6lbs!) :)

Trenda said...

How exciting!!

summer c said...

FUN STUFF! i AM JEALOUS ALSO OF THE 6 LBS. HUNTER, MY OLDEST, WAS 9.13. SHE SHOULD CONSIDER HERSELF BLEST :)

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Congrats! My cousin had her baby this week too! Must be that time of year! ;o)