Saturday, September 15, 2007

We have an escapee!

I think the pictures say it ALL!!!

Upset that Mommy put me in time out

What the heck! I'll just jump ship!
Eeh-ahh! Got my leg up!
Hoisting myself up - this isn't hard!
Up and over!
Now for the descent....
Almost there!
The final drop down!

Needless to say, someone is going to be sporting a new crib accessory soon!!! ;) At 20 months! 20 months!!!!! Why can't my kids just stay put?!?!?!!!? There's no way in heck I'm putting Gav in a toddler bed right now. Can you imagine the chaos at bedtime with all three kids loose in one room?! It stresses me out even *thinking* about it!!

5 comments:

summer c said...

I'll have to say that is no fun! Max started climbing out when he was in a toddler bed and had to go to the empty crib for time out. But one day he just forgot how to do it and stil doesn't! That is a blessing. I will pray this happens for you as well!

Carrie Anne said...

Poor you! What can I say? You have climbers! At least they'll be strong and be able to pass the physical fitness test at school! Not what you want to hear right now, I know. Good luck!

Carrie Anne said...

PS-Yes I have a shopping problem still.:) I always will!

Maren said...

i love the pics. too funny. i am scared for that day!

Ashley Harris said...

My two and a half years old don't even climb out - wow, you sure do have your hands full! Oh hi! by the way! I was blog hopping - I can't believe how big your twins are! Time just flies!!! Your blog is very cute!