Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good news!

After my pity party/blog whine, I spent a good majority of the day CLEANING and got the house whipped into shape. Now it's not perfect by any means, but I felt mucho better after I got that tackled!! Plus that means I get to relax a bit on my birthday!

Dishes loaded, sink scrubbed, countertops and table cleared off and wiped down, floor swept and mopped.Boys laundry completed and put away. Miscellaneous junk back in its places. Floor vacuumed.Remember all the bins that used to line this wall?? All the clothes are packed away and the bins are back in the garage!Brooklyn gets the credit for cleaning the playroom. I didn't even touch a toy up there!!! She does such a great job helping out!No "after" picture of our bedroom because it's still a work in progress. I did, however, get those sheets washed and put back on the bed and the laundry piles are slowly but surely disappearing. Someday it'll be my haven.... *sigh* That's another {huge} project for another day!

I'm brainstorming some ideas that may help this ship run more smoothly. I have a feeling a little positive reinforcement may go a long way!! ;)

1 comment:

Kasey said...

When you have it figures out let me know. I'm in serious need of some help over here! Though I have to say I fake it pretty good, but trust me when I tell ya I struggle everyday with the day to day.