Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday to Me!

This is it! Only 365 days left until I leave the 20's for good!

It was a fabulous day.

The weather was beautiful!

Waffles & sausage for breakfast

Just Dance 2 (I still kick everyone's trash at this *ahem*) Dyeing Easter eggs (I think this was the first time I've EVER done this with my kids!!) "Rest" time

Easter egg hunt at Blake & Brooklyn's school (aka fast and furious chaos)Dinner at Red RobinFree dozen Krispy KremesLots of phone calls, texts and Facebook messages from sweet friends and family!

It was a perfect, relaxed day.... we didn't have to be ANYwhere or do ANYthing, which is a huge change from our normal pace. Matt surprised me once AGAIN with a Kindle for my birthday!!! I can't wait to get using it!Also, last night I was lucky to go out with some good friends to celebrate my birthday! (we all have sexy red eyes!! L-R Sarah Painter, Nicole Cronin, Kasey Turner, Celeste Caldwell, Heather Oitzman, Melissa Thornes, me)I have a feeling that 29 is gonna be GREAT!

No comments: