Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Two month stats + milestone

Hayden had her 2 month well check today with our favorite pediatrician, Dr. Mohler. She's right on track with her growth!

Weight- 11lbs 9oz (50th %ile)
Length- 23in (66th %ile)
Head- 16in (96th %ile) ~ keeping right up with our other big noggin children!

Hayden got 4 vaccines plus the rotavirus drink thing. She was NOT a happy girl after being stuck in each thigh twice.
Brooklyn and I have a Mommy/Daughter date this Friday, where a baby cannot be present (more on this after Friday). I've been meaning to have Matt try giving Hayden a bottle for weeks now because it gives me anxiety that she might NOT take it when I can't miss this event. When we attempted to give Preston a bottle for the first time at five months old, it took DAYS for him to give in. Time was ticking so I pumped some breastmilk today and had Matt give it to her in a bottle and guess what? She took it right away! Crisis averted and I can enjoy myself thoroughly on Friday! I'm not quite ready to leave her for hours at a time with anyone except for Matt, but it's great to know that she will take a bottle if necessary. We'll just have to keep up on it every so often so she doesn't forget!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

She must be an eater! Kam didn't care how she got her milk as long as she got it! Good girl Hayden!