Friday, February 3, 2012

A few things about the baby girl...

She is so alert and gives the most precious smiles and coos first thing in the morning!
Last night, I got SEVEN straight hours of sleep!!! (well, minus Preston climbing in the bed at 11:30p and Blake coming in at 4:30a due to a bad dream) But Hayden slept until 5:30! I totally felt alive and well rested when I woke up!

She seems to sleep best during the day when the kids are practically screaming right next to her! The more noise the better! She doesn't sleep as well when it's completely quiet.

I probably kiss her cute face 50 times a day!
She is a belcher. And a spitter-upper.

She likes the swing!!
She has blue eyes and I'm praying they stay that way! She doesn't have good odds (3/4 of the older kids have hazel eyes), but they are lightening up quickly and I think that's a good sign! ::fingerscrossed::Sometimes I just want to sit and hold her. But it seems like we always have to run the older kids somewhere, or I have to do something to try and keep up around the house. She's already growing and changing so much and I know in the blink of an eye, she'll be a year old and won't want to be held.

No comments: