Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

Monday is my day to get the kids' laundry done. I had pulled the first batch of clothes out of the dryer and Brooklyn told me that she wanted to fold them. I set the basket down, walked away to do something else and came back to THIS --She had folded all the clothes and piled them according to "shirts" and pants." What a sweetie!!!

Of course I didn't have the heart to tell her that I'd be refolding and reorganizing those piles after she went to bed that evening. ;) Darn OCD!
Please feel free to make fun of my one and only couch. I know you're jealous!!

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

I used to do that when my "helper" would fold laundry. :) Now, I don't always have the time...

Hopefully you got my e-mail about Friday.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

What a sweetheart to try to help!

Hey, at least you know your backyard can sustain life!

So I was looking at the Baby Widget and if I'm reading this correctly, I would be having Vivian today or Abby in 4 days. Can you imagine not having to wait 6 more weeks?

Happy Thanksgiving!