Sunday, November 1, 2009

P ~ 10 months

Another month gone by. *sigh* He's getting to be a big boy now.

Becoming more vertical and increasingly more mobile.My fave baby shoes ever, Robeez. This pair is the latest addition to the collection. They are super lightweight and help keep the socks on at this stage. Perfect for beginning walkers too, with the suede bottoms.Changing topics here. We frequently hear, "Another Palmer baby/little Mattski!" in regards to Preston. And plenty of, "Oh Preston looks just like Gavin!" or "Oh Preston looks just like Blake!" or "Oh he looks just like Brooklyn!" which is weird to me because I don't think my kids look very much alike. I wonder what a Hamilton baby/little Lindsay would look like since apparently I get no gene pull with any of my children??? I'm the worst one at judging who my own children look like so for fun, here's a baby comparison of all my babies @ 10 months ---

(excuse my lack of Photoshop know-how. this is as good as it gets after struggling for hours!)

You be the judge.

Preston needs a haircut. I'm in denial. His skunk-stripe-mohawk-thingie and mullet need to go. That first haircut makes baby boys look so grown up in an instant. I'm sure you'll be seeing a blog entry about that soon. When I stop putting off the inevitable.

Guess what Preston got for his 10 month birthday??? A CRIB!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally! Hallelujah! I'm doin' my happy dance. Long story short: Got rid of rickety hand-me-down crib when Gavin switched beds, P's been sleeping in a pack-n-play since day 1, Mommy is VERY picky on what she wanted, extra $$ was never there at the right time, until now. I've waited a loooooong time for this. I guess I have another excuse to get decorating! ;)

1 comment:

Janell said...

Preston just looks like Matt!! Where's Matt's 10 mos old picture? Yes, next time let's see what a Hamilton/Lindsay baby would look like... : )