Sunday, November 1, 2009

He loves me NOT??????

This is Matt's broken wedding ring. His SECOND wedding ring in seven years, mind you!


Maybe he's is trying to tell me something???????!

He must have been royally upset at me tonight because he THREW his ring on the kitchen tile.... :(





Kidding, KIDDING!!!

He DROPPED it accidentally while taking the ring off and a chunk of it went flying. Let me tell you, this ring is made of tungsten. Supposedly, it's near to indestructible, which was a huge appeal when we bought it. Welp, apparently not. And it wasn't cheap.

I asked Matt how he'd feel if I just "lost" my ring or tossed it on the floor! Harumph! >:-/
All I have to say is, we're eternally grateful for warranties!!!! We registered Matt's ring with the manufacturer right after we purchased it and they should replace the whole ring at no cost!! Thankfully, even though I've dropped my ring, banged it on everything known to man, it's still holding strong! I guess better his than mine! $$$$$$

No comments: