Monday, May 7, 2007

Beating the heat

We took our first trip to the swimming pool for the year!! :) A friend invited us up to their apartment pool and the whole gang was there, at least 6 mommies and 14 kiddos. It's supposed to be in the mid 90s today so it was nice and refreshing to go for a swim.

Brooklyn and Blake had no reservations about getting in the pool this year. They did great, kicking themselves around with their floaties! Matt really wants to try to have them do some swimming on their own this summer. But I can't risk that when I'm by myself with all three kids. I can't wait until we're back in AZ and can sign them up for swimming lessons!!!






Gavin was absolutely FEARLESS!!! He would have just preferred to swim by himself if he could! He didn't like being in the floaty for very long and when I was
holding him, he just wanted to go, go, go!
I had him "jump" in from the side a few times.
What a little fish!

Brooklyn and Blake kept telling me how much fun they had swimming. Hopefully it'll become a weekly thing! Thanks for inviting us, Michelle! :)

1 comment:

Trenda said...

Wow, you are fast! those are cute pics. of your kiddos. it was fun swimming today, we will have to do it more often now that it is getting hot! yeah!