Friday, May 4, 2007

Miserable mess!!

Brooklyn and Blake have been sneezy, sniffly, snotty messes the past two days! Brooklyn carries around a handful of tissues with her and even took some to bed with her last night!! It's been kinda windy today, so I'm not sure if the wind is stirring up the dust and triggering allergies or if this is the beginnings of colds. I'm hoping it's not the latter! *fingers crossed*

Speaking of allergies, I really, REALLY need to get Blake in to be allergy tested. We're having issues with his super loose stools (TMI!) again. His allergy shiners are also becoming more prominent again. Awhile back we were trying a dairy elimination diet and I wasn't so sure that it changed anything, although it's kinda hard to eliminate ALL dairy. I'd rather just have him tested to see what exactly we need to stay away from. Note to self: make a ped appointment on Monday.

No comments: