Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I know you are all eagerly awaiting Lindsay's next post, but one from the stranded husband will have to suffice. Lindsay and the kids went to Utah and are now in Arizona while I've been lucky enough to be taking my LAST FINALS!!!!! She has been having a blast with family this past week. She says she misses me, but I think part of it is the help with changing diapers and chasing down our little angels. j/k







Here are a few of the gourmet dinner items I made from scratch since I had to fend for myself. The Barney's did invite me over for a normal dinner to break up the monotony of my nutritious diet.

2 comments:

ashley said...

those taquitos are the best! Hope you enjoy the no diapers and the quiet while you can! Don't get used to it :) it just means you have to do ketchup diapers when they get back, ha!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I'll be honest, I was really missing the Palmer updates. Glad to hear the family is doing well! Good luck with your finals! Aaron is studying for his nursing final as I type. It's that time of year...