Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Late night visitor

I seem to have a little person coming to visit me several times during the night. That little person is Brooklyn. Last night, she came in twice- once at 1:00am and once at 3:00am- telling me she needed help putting her blankets back on. The girl LOVES to have her FOUR blankets piled on her every night! But it seems as though she's not competent in putting her blankets back on herself in the middle of the night and she must come wake me out of my peaceful slumber to do so. I feel like I have a newborn baby again!!! Grrr! We went to bed after midnight because I had to do a load of Gs so we would have clean ones this morning. Then Brooklyn comes in at 1am and 3am, then Gavin is up just before 6am, so I nurse him and put him back to bed. Then he's back up at 7:30am for good!! Matt claims he was up two times because one of the kids cried out. I must have been out cold because I didn't hear that nor did I feel him get out of bed. Is it too much to ask for a night of uninterrupted sleep??!?!? I don't function well unless I get my good eight to nine hours of sleep! ;)

2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Amen! Between me, Abby and Aaron all being sick, I'm pretty sure we're all up coughing at one point. Sigh...I'm tired.

Maren said...

oh no, i cant wait for the day...