Friday, June 1, 2007

Another winner of a dinner!

Ok, so my mom makes the most awesome chimichangas in the whole world!! Matt has been bugging me for practically our whole married life to make these chimichangas. But I know how involved they are and I simply didn't want to exert that much effort for dinner! LOL!

Well, tonight was the night! Matt finally convinced me to try to make the great chimis. Surprisingly enough, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be!! Time consuming, yes, but not hard. And of course they turned out delicious!!! :)

Here's a couple pics for your viewing pleasure! I hope you're not hungry, cuz you will be when you see these! ;) Mine's all dressed up with cheese, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce and tomatoes. I didn't have any sliced olives, darn! Don't they look yummy?!?? Go ahead, wipe the drool off your chin!!

2 comments:

ashley said...

Exactly what is time consuming?... don't tell Chad that people can actually make these at home! ;) Looks yummy

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So, when are you going to send me the recipe, Missy?