Friday, June 22, 2007

Reading maniac!!


Yep, that's me - a BOOKWORM!! Lately I've been on a book reading spree! I can't wait to pick up the next book once I'm finished with the current one! The first seven books listed below, I've read in the past four months or so. The others are good books I've read within the past eight months, I'd say.

Some of the recent books I've read-
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
To Love and To Promise by Rachel Ann Nunes
The First Year by Crystal Liechty
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
To Have and to Hold by Josi Kilpack
Unsung Lullaby by Josi Kilpack
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner

Books I currently have waiting in the wings-
Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella
Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella
Nineteen Minutes By Jodi Picoult
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
The Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer
Earning Eternity by Josi Kilpack
Sheep's Clothing by Josi Kilpack

Jennie and Trenda are always ready to read what I've just finished and are frequent patrons to my library! :)

And YES! I've pre-ordered my copy of book #7 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!! I can't WAIT!!

1 comment:

Trenda said...

Wow! Looks like I need to make another trip to the library! I just finished "To Love and To Promise" which I really liked! I'll come by soon to return it and the other three I have. I am reading the fourth book in the Hearts of the Children series, by Dean Hughes now, but it's always good to have another book around too!