Friday, June 1, 2007

Life is goooood...

...when you're at the beach!!



Wednesday, we made our first trip to the beach for the year! It was a little chilly for a beach day, but some people still enjoyed themselves! :) Matt is always the one that takes the kids out into the water because I'm not a big fan of dirty, salty water! LOL! I do take the kids out, but just enough to get up to my calves wet. ;) Brooklyn pretty much spent the entire time wrapped up in her Tink towel, lounging in her chair. Haha! At least she looked cute with her bling sunglasses and cute pink bucket hat! Daddy and Blake built a sandcastle together. Well, Blake was just mainly digging in the sand while Daddy built. Gavin liked the water, but I think it was just too cold for him. I can't wait to go back again! I'm hoping we can make it down there every week or so.

And I didn't get many pictures because our camera battery wasn't charged. :( But don't fret, there will be many more beach pictures to come this summer, I promise!

1 comment:

ashley said...

sounds like a fun day... wish I could go to the beach at least once a week! Enjoy it while you can!