Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New camera, baby!!!

FINALLY!!!!! I have my new digital SLR! Woot, woot!! Matt has been researching the heck out of these cameras and when we went in, we still weren't sure if we were going to choose the Canon Rebel XTi or the Nikon D40. We ended up with the Nikon and couldn't be happier with our choice! I haven't figured out how to do any tricky/cool things with it yet, but I've gotten some good shots on the automatic setting. I just love how there is no delay when I push the button! No more missed shots of the kids!! :)

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

yeah for you! my brother has a rebel and my best friend's hubby has the nikon. i think they both take great pictures, so i have HIGH expectations now. :) actually, i thought your last camera took great pics but i totally know what you mean about the delay. my camera is 3 1/2 years old, i'm due, right?

Beka said...

that camera looks too complicated for me!!