Saturday, June 2, 2007

Cinderelly, Cinderelly

Seriously, I've felt just like Cinderella these past few days and I'm NOT talking about when she goes to the ball!! Today, I spent a good majority of time cleaning. I actually got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed the kitchen floor with Lysol disinfectant cleaner and a scrub brush! We have linoleum in the kitchen and bathroom and even when I sweep and mop, the dirt just gets pushed into the little grooves and divets and it started to look pretty gross!! Now it looks a million times better! The biggest problem is that while I was doing this, I was trying to keep the kids from walking in the kitchen and Gavin, in the meantime, is unloading my coupons and magazines from the table!! Grrrr! Yet another mess to clean up! I swear, I'm constantly picking up after everyone that lives in this house!!!

Ok, I don't want to get to much into it, otherwise this could turn into a full out rant! ;) I always feel loads better when I can sit down in the evening to a clean house. I know it won't stay this way for long, but for now, I'll enjoy it!

2 comments:

Trenda said...

Ohhh, It is nice to know I am not alone! I totally hear you with the lenolium and the grooves. I can't wait to have wood or tile floors someday!

Michelle said...

I think we should be called Cindermommies. There is always something we should be doing that has to do with cleaning! Sigh.