Sunday, August 5, 2007

Barber Shop a la Mommy

All THREE boys got haircuts today!! Yes, I said THREE. Gavin finally got his first haircut at almost 19 months old!!! I had been a little reluctant to cut Gavi's hair because I KNOW that first haircut makes little boys look like big boys. Plus, I love (or should I say loved) those curls at the back of Gavin's head! :( We put Cars on and Gavin was very good to sit still while I cut his hair. I just did scissors all over.

All suited up and ready to go!
The first snipBye-bye curls! *sniff*Happy with my very first sucker!All cleaned up, sportin' my new do!Whaddaya think?
I think he already looks like a 2 year old now! Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh! :( I decided to try the mowhawk with Gavin because Blake only wants his hair "like a head, not spicy." LOL! It's gonna take some getting used to not seeing that sweet little duck tail on the back of Gav's head. And check out those ears!!!!! They seem a bit more floppy now that the hair is out of the way! But his hair already looks so much more thick now that it's cut! I like it! :)

4 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Good Job, Mom!

Trenda said...

Ohhh, he looks cute! I felt the same way about Cade's first hair cut, but I let it get way longer than Gavins was . . . do you remember!?

Weston & Jennie said...

He is still as cute as ever. I just read your comment on my blog. I can't believe that you will be leaving so soon after we get back. The girls and I aren't coming back until the 20th. I will have to call you and see if we can't get together either that night or the next day. I also need you address. I can't remember it.

Maren said...

way to go! looks better than the lady in my ward who puts a bowl on top of the boys head and cuts. seriously! i get a good laugh every sunday...they have 7 boys! also, if you ever want to me take picks of your house for you, let me know. its like 5 minutes away.