Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yummy rolls and Gavin's new wheels

Today I decided that I wanted to have homemade rolls with our dinner. I'm a little intimidated by making bread products because they never seem to turn out right for me. I think the biggest culprit is my crazy oven, honestly. I'm not just saying that either!! These were super easy to make and turned out delicious! Mmmmm!

I've been checking Craiglist religiously, trying to find a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe for Gavin. I've always wanted one of these for my kids, but I didn't want to pay full price, nor did I want to have two of these things around because of the twins. I finally caught one before it was actually taken, so I picked up up today! :) Gavin loves his new ride..... just as long as someone is pushing him! ;)
Beep, beep! Here I come!
Gettin' pushes from big brother
See ya!

1 comment:

mad white woman said...

you can totally use the oven excuse. my mom is a FABULOUS cook and rarely, if ever, messes up. however, a few years ago her oven started to crap out on her and things started getting over and under cooked. she blamed it on her oven and sure enough, when she got her new oven, her cooking and baking was pretty much back to perfect!