Thursday, August 16, 2007

Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse













I had never heard of these books until I entered the blogging world. I was blog hopping and saw these books mentioned several times. At first, I was like, vampires???? Weird! How can these be SOOOOOOOO good??? Since I love to read, I thought, 'Why not give them a shot?' and I ordered the first two from Amazon. Instantly, I was hooked!!! I don't know what it is about these books, but I just flew through them; they are so captivating! Maybe it's the hopeless romantic in me! ;) I picked up my copy of Eclipse at Deseret Book the day after it was released (a week ago) and I just finished it tonight. And now I have to wait a whole YEAR for the fourth and final book to come out?!? Grrr! It's like Harry Potter all over again! ;) Don't worry, I've picked up a few more books to keep me busy in the mean time!

2 comments:

Weston & Jennie said...

I can see that I am really going to have to read high speed to make it through all of the books that you have saved up for me :) I have heard a lot about these books too! Several patients that I have see this summer and a few of the ladies in my ward here have talked about them. I can't wait to read them. See you soon!

Weston & Jennie said...

I can see that I am really going to have to read high speed to make it through all of the books that you have saved up for me :) I have heard a lot about these books too! Several patients that I have see this summer and a few of the ladies in my ward here have talked about them. I can't wait to read them. See you soon!