Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Day at the Museum

This week's Tuesday adventure location was the local children's museum! It's been a looooooooong time since we've been there! Brooklyn & Blake had a great time, constantly moving about, playing and exploring. Gavin's a bit sick still, so while he had fun, he stayed pretty close to me and sucked his thumb almost the ENTIRE time! I think the favorites were the miniature carousel for Gavin and the bubble exhibit for the twins. The pictures tell it all!

Blake climbing up through the tree house
Blake dressed up in a way huge, real fireman suit!
My little rockstar!!
I told her to sing something into the microphone
so she sung "I Am a Child of God!!"Blake filling up the car with gasGavin digging for fossilsBrooklyn and Blake as co-pilots of the busGavin and this rooster have the same hairdo!!
I don't know what gang sign he's flashing.... This is really cool! Blake lifts the rope to make a "sheet" of bubble.
Then he blows on the sheet to make a bubble through the other side!
I'm standing on the opposite side of Blake, looking through the sheet.Brooklyn making a huge bubble!Blake stepping into a dinosaur footprintThis is just hilarious!! Brooklyn and Blake after I've clearly asked them
one too many times to look at mommy and smile!! LOL!

3 comments:

Trenda said...

Ohh, you got some cute pics! I haven't even looked at mine yet! It was fun.

Lindsay said...

You know you take tons of pictures when someone asks if you wore out your old camera. (Lindsay has definitely enjoyed her little toy)
Posted by Matt

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So, where is this museum? Is this the one by the Mainplace mall? Looks like fun!