Saturday, August 4, 2007

Worth the effort!

I FINALLY finished the invitations for my younger sister's baby shower!!!! They turned out most adorable, if I do say so myself, and just the way I imagined them! :) They are completely made by hand, every piece cut out by me. 50 of these beauties!!!!!! Sound like I'm tooting my own horn? Well, I am! ;) TOOT! TOOT! My fingers are killing me because my rectangle hole punch broke and I had to keep piecing it back together every two punches! And I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that these will end up the in the trash after all my hard work! Ah, well! I'll survive!

Address and phone number have been blocked out for privacy reasons.
There aren't really big blank spots on the real invitations!

6 comments:

ashley said...

They look good! congrats to becky too!

fyi: To keep the ribbon's ends from coming undone, all you have to do is take a lighter to em!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Well done! They look great!

Jill said...

Hey-you can e-mail me at jillybean1980@yahoo.com

Invites look great!
Jill

Trenda said...

Wow . . . 50! This reminds me of our wedding invitations . . . we did a similar bow at the top, all by hand, but we had the holes pre-punched by the printer people! They are very cute!

mad white woman said...

very cute! i'll keep you in mind next time i need some invitations. HA HA :)

Maren said...

they turned out super cute! great job. this is how i did my wedding invites and we had to put them together...like 800 of them! it stunk BAD!!