Friday, August 3, 2007

SQUEEZE!!!!

Or "skeez" as Gavin would say! ;) First, Gavin had to SQUEEZE Brooklyn, then Blake, then me. Then it was Daddy's turn for SQUEEZES! The kids thought this was so hilarious that Matt was SQUEEZING them all at the same time! We heard plenty of great giggles as a result of this SQUEEZE!
Gavin LOVES my cell phone! Sometimes he calls it a "mote," as in remote. Gavin seems to find my phone, where ever I leave it! I usually just lock the keypad and let him walk around with it til he loses interest. Sometimes that's easier than dealing with the tantrum that can ensue if you take the phone away! We've talked to Aunt Brittney and Grandma Hamilton in the past two days. I don't think he quite understands where the voice is coming from, though. He just points to the phone and says, "Mitney! Mitney! Mitney!" or "Gamma! Gamma! Gamma!" over and over and over again with a HUGE smile on his face! So cute though! :)

Hmmm, who can I text? HELLO??!?!
And just for the heck of it - my BLUE eyed boy -
with a chocolate face from the cookies I made for dessert!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

So cute!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

First off - love the pic with Matt and the kiddos! Super cute!

Secondly - what is it with kids and cell phones?! Abby is obsessed. I'm happy to see Gavin holds it correctly. Abby holds it backwards on her shoulder. It truly cracks me up!

Lastly - I thought it was so cute how Blake kept saying that his eyes were blue and Abby's eyes were blue. :o)