Friday, July 13, 2007

Catching the fever!

I have to say that I've become a bit of a Harry Potter fanatic! I kept bugging Matt that I really, REALLY wanted to see the new movie, so last night, we called up a babysitter and went on a date this morning! :) There were all of about 8 people in the theater, including us. LOL! I think we've seen every single HP movie in the theaters now! I guess it's become a bit of a tradition. It's been soooooo long since I've read the 5th book, so I didn't totally remember what happened in the story until we saw the movie. Now I feel like I need to re-read the 5th and 6th books super fast to refresh my memory before the 7th one is released!

Matt & I had a great time out together and stopped for lunch before heading home. It's fun to walk along holding hands and not have to worry about the kids for a sec. :)

2 comments:

Trenda said...

That's nice that you were able to get out ALONE!! You deserve it!!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I can only imagine, I'm sure you have your hands full with 3!