Tuesday, July 10, 2007

George the Monkey

We made it to another free movie this week! :) Trenda called me up this morning and offered to watch Gavin if I'd take Cade with us. Of course I took her up on that offer - thanks Trenda! We arrived at the theater about 15 minutes before the movie started and there were hardly any seats left!!! We ended up having to sit in the VERY FRONT row. Wowza, that's up close! I don't know how anyone can be comfortable sitting so close to the screen! It didn't seem to bother the kids, though! Brooklyn and Blake have seen "George the Monkey" (as they call it) a few times at our house (we have it recorded on our DVR), but they still sat through the entire movie like they were seeing it for the first time! Cade did very well, too. I think he was a little mesmerized by that BIG screen!

On our last trip to Target, we picked up the Curious George soundtrack. I added it to our mix of playtime music and it's very soothing!

1 comment:

Trenda said...

Thank you for taking Cade! He was really in need of getting out and doing something different and FUN!! Gavin was great too! He and Ambree played well together.