Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We have walls!!!

Yay!! I had no idea that they had already progressed so much on our house! Last time our saleslady sent us a pic at the beginning of the month, it was still just dirt! We're really hoping that it'll be complete by the time we move back to AZ on November 1st!!!

Thanks to Matt's sister, Melissa, for driving by our house and taking pictures of the progress for us!! And I'm so jealous of all the rain AZ is getting right now! That's the thing I miss the most about AZ- the monsoon season. *sniff, sniff*

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

how exciting!! the rain has been fabulous... just so you know. also, i guess we played the version where you combine settlers and cities and knights? i don't know all the details. we played it a few times before with some other friends and i loved it. we can totally play when you move back... i was telling beka i'm excited you guys are moving back eventhough we'll probably never see you!

Trenda said...

You miss rain?! I guess if that's what you are used too, huh, I'll probably say I miss the sun and humidity when I'm in Utah, and people will think that's unusual!

Trenda said...

Oh, I forgot to say another YAY for you for your house, how exciting!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Lake front property? ;o)

mad white woman said...

we live in NE mesa... and sorry, i don't think we will EVER live in QC. i've kind of settled on the fact that i'd rather have a small house and be where we are than have that trek. i already whine about living 11 miles from my mom. :) i know, i'm a baby. but don't worry, i'll still come visit you in QC!