Thursday, July 5, 2007

Cooties!

No, I'm not talking about the kind you can catch from boys! ;)

Today on our trip to Target, I picked up a new game to play with Brooklyn and Blake. They love playing games!! Don't Break the Ice, Hi Ho! Cherry-O, Memory, Candy Land, and Elefun are ones we frequently play. So I bought Cootie. I figured B&B were probably old enough to understand how to play this game now.

So, after quiet time, we broke out the game and played! It was fun, but I lost!! Boohoo! :( Brooklyn won and she was so proud of her bug! She even hugged me!! LOL! After we were done playing, they just played with their cootie bugs for a bit. I think it was a hit!! :)

And what good mother wouldn't take pictures of their child's first time playing Cootie??!? ;)

Brooklyn showing off her bug
Blake and his bug
Mommy just having fun with the camera ;)

1 comment:

ashley said...

I loved playing this game as a kid! Looks like it was a great hit! I love hre little bug!