Sunday, July 29, 2007

You did WHAT?!?

Our carseats! :)

We were running a little behind this morning, scrambling around trying to get out the door for church. Matt took the kids out to the car and they were waiting for me. I jumped in the car and we were off. We were down the street from the church building and for some reason, I happened to glance in the back seat where all three kids are and noticed that Gavin WASN'T BUCKLED IN!!!!!!!!!! There he was, just bopping up and down in his seat! I freaked out on Matt, because you all KNOW how much of a carseat Nazi I am! Thankfully we avoided any incident on the way to church! Now if it would have been Brooklyn or Blake that we forgot to buckle in, they would have let us know with loud screams that they weren't buckled yet! LOL! I've trained them well! ;)

1 comment:

Trenda said...

That's funny, well not really, but we did the same thing with Cade when we came home from your house Sat. night, and no, it doesn't happen often, maybe one other time. . . but maybe not. Anyway, kinda scary, luckily not accidents for you or us!