Thursday, July 19, 2007

S*M*I*L*E

I had Gavin's 18 month pictures scheduled for yesterday (Wednesday) and when he woke up before 7:00am, my first thought was, "I'm canceling his pictures!" I didn't think it was possible for him not to be tired by 11:00am, the time his appointment was for. So at about 9:30am, I put him down for a nap, hoping that *maybe* he'd get a good hour in before we had to leave. Sure enough, he fell RIGHT to sleep! I ironed his outfit, got myself ready, woke him up at 10:30, got him dressed and out the door we went!

I was a little apprehensive because Gavin wanted NOTHING to do with the whole thing when we had Easter pics taken of all three kids. This time, I had to sit nearby on the floor so he didn't freak out, but I thought he did GREAT, considering I thought we'd be walking out of there with nothing! The photographer (manager) is always very good with the kids anytime we take them in.

These are just from the website, so they aren't the best quality, but it gives you an idea. The last one will go up on the wall! :)

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

whatever! i guess clara has a year to figure out this whole SMILING thing for professional pictures. what a cute little kid! i will cry when my baby is that old :)

Maren said...

i'll keep talking to her but you need to also. i told her you guys were building in that neighborhood too and she was excited. they are living with her parents right now but need to join the club out here!! i cant wait for you to move out here. soon right? how do you know carrie? i have known her for lots and lots of years! crazy.