Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Where the Wild Things Are

Trenda and I have been trying to plan something every Tuesday, just so we can get out of the house. Thursdays are pool days up at Las Palmas, but it seems so far into the week that this helps break things up a bit.

Today a bunch of mommies and kidlets headed to the Santa Ana Zoo! It was me and my three, Trenda, Cade and Ambree, Jessica, Brynlee and Crew, Becky, Jonah and Eli, Michelle and Dylan, Marissa and Malila. It was a tad warm and humid (why did I leave my hair down??), but I think everyone had a good time! I know we did! :) The zoo is a really small one, with no big animals- mostly monkeys with a few others mixed in. They do have a petting zoo and a train ride (we skipped this) as well as a playground area. Everyone packed a lunch and ate on the lawn after we had made the rounds.

Here are a few cute pictures I took today-

Malila, Brynlee, Brooklyn, Blake, CadeWhich came first- the chicken or the egg? Brooklyn, Brynlee and BlakeBrooklyn gets up close and personal with a goat
Blake gives the goat some lovin'
Gavin feeds the goat with some coaxing from Mommy
Washing hands in the troughGavin, Cade, Blake and Brooklyn

2 comments:

Trenda said...

It was fun to get out! Thanks for the cute pics! You got some good shots!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

That's so great that you guys all get out and do stuff! I love it! Can't wait until I'm in that boat! Then you'll, of course, be in AZ - boo hoo!